- Bill Moses' PowerPoint presentation (*.ppt-45KB) on the evolution of this proposal.
- Mark Sites' essay on tidelands fees by the square foot.
- City Manager's first draft proposal, (*.pdf-678 KB) August 2010
- Download the City's Proposal (*.pdf-1.74 MB) presented November 9th to all seven council people for the first time.
- »»Newer version»» updated 2010-11-10 version (*.pdf-1.93 MB) of City Proposal.
- Len Bose October Blog Post
- Len Bose's November 13, 2010 article in the Daily Pilot on the November 9 City Council Study Session
Did You Know?
The City gets somewhere in the vicinity of $800K it wouldn’t get if the tidelands were not here. What from? From unsecured taxes paid to the County on vessels floating in the harbor and vessels stored adjacent. The City gets back from the County about 17% of total unsecured property tax each year. The tidelands grant specifies
all revenues directly and indirectly attributable to the tidelands are to be returned to a tidelands fund.